Please read carefully. By signing up to participate on this site, you agreed to follow these rules in the reader forums.
OUR FORUM AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE hosts reader forums within the Web site. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in the forums will become public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in a posted message.
This service may include reader forums and chat rooms which allow feedback to AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE and real-time interaction between users.
AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE does not control the messages, information, or files delivered to our reader forum. It is a condition of your use on the forums and this Web site that you do not:
1. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the reader forums. Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law.
2. Post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
3. Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
4. Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Also keep in mind that we will delete any post that contains the following:
1. FOUL LANGUAGE. The use of swear words is strictly prohibited. Even if you spell an inappropriate word wrong or use symbols to mask the word, it still means the same thing. ANY POST CONTAINING WORDS THAT ARE DEEMED FOUL BY THE AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE STAFF WILL BE DELETED AND NOTED IN YOUR USER FILE. We reserve the right to lock your forum account should you use foul language at any time.
2. ADVERTISEMENTS. If you would like to advertise a product that your commercial company manufactures, or if you are an individual private seller, you can buy a classified ad in the magazine or an ad on the Web site. ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE ADVERTISING WILL BE DELETED.
3. Posts may be deleted for reasons not stated above as explained in the forum policy. Because the site is property of AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE and it is NOT public property, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EDIT, OR DELETE, any post we feel is inappropriate.
4. This AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE forum may contain links to other Web sites and files. We have no control over the content of these sites and cannot ensure that they will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate, contrary to our mission, or solicitation, as we become aware of them.
5. COOKIES must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in the AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE forum.
Cookies are used to hold your screen name, password and viewing options, which in turn allows you to post questions in the reader forums. If your computer does not accept cookies, our system won't recognize you when visiting. Likewise, if you occasionally delete the cookies on your computer, this will result in needing to login upon your next visit to our Web site.
PLEASE CONTACT US Please feel free to alert us to problems and violations that you may come across when using our reader forums.
Our goal is to make these forums a welcoming place for our customers of all skill levels to talk about and share their advice and knowledge.
You can contact us at http://www.kalmbach.com/customerservice
You understand that AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE has no obligation to monitor the forum. However, AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Should you violate our policies, and we choose to terminate and lock your account, you will no longer be able to post in the forums. Also, the e-mail address that the locked account was registered under will be banned from the Web site. You will NOT be able to re-register with a new screen name.
NOTE: WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO NOTIFY YOU WHEN ONE OF YOUR POSTS IS DELETED NOR IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED.
This agreement is effective until terminated by AMERICAN SNOWMOBILER MAGAZINE, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access our reader forum and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the forum, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
For troubleshooting any problems on this site, please contact Customer Sales and Service department at our Web site address: http://www.kalmbach.com/customerservice.