Polaris Industries recognized on May 11 that 17 dealers from across the United States and Canada for their contributions to the Polaris Dealer Advisory Council.
The Advisory Council aids Polaris management in the development of support and training programs.
The Advisory Council work is focused upon OEM and dealership process improvements for service, warranty, orders, and retail selling practices.
"I am very thankful for the significant impact the Polaris Dealer Advisory Council has had in helping Polaris improve our systems and processes," said Mike Jonikas, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Polaris Industries. "It is important for Polaris and our dealer partners to work together, and in this challenging economic environment working together is more important than ever. We rely on the leadership of the Advisory Council and as a result, we want to publicly recognize these dealer leaders for their tireless advocacy."
The dealer leaders serving on the Polaris Dealer Advisory Council are:
· Bill Abshier, Bakersfield, CA
· Amanda Blackstone, Lawrenceville, GA
· Greg Booth, Usbridge, ON
· David Burgess, Lansing, MI
· Irv Fosaaen, Waukon, IA
· Don Galloway, Edmonton, AB
· Mike Getz, Pennsdale, PA
· Rob Gregory, Jacksonville, AZ
· Leon "Butch" Greenwood, East Randolph, VT
· Bob Jones, Washington, MO
· Jeff Lampe, Kissimmee, FL
· Michel Lemieux, St. Jerome, PQ
· Jeff Mies, Watkins, MN
· Dixie Miller, Mechanicsburg, PA
· Gary Neely, Pinedale, WY
· Reggie Sellers, Boise, ID
· Robert Sistrunk, San Antonio, TX